Dr. Spacezoo is a time attack shoot-em-up jam packed full of grease and gibs, where you rescue exotic space animals from Space Zoos before a corrupted AI activates your ship's self destruct.
Trisector is an arcade style, side scrolling, bullet filled shoot-em-up (SHMUP) that has a dash of cave flying and a heaping ton of bullets.
- Unity Build Automation
- Environmental Shadows for 2D Sprites in Futile for Unity
- Normal Mapped Lighting for 2D Sprites in Futile for Unity
- Procedural Generation in Dr. Spacezoo
- Dr. Spacezoo or: How I learned to stop shooting and save the animals
- Trisector v1.0.8 : Destructible Terrain Update
- Trisector v1.0.6 : Level Tuning Update
- Trisector v1.0.5 : Bullet Pattern and Laser Update
- Trisector v1.0.4 : Score Pod Attractor and Bug Fix Update
- Dynamic Lighting Shader with Cocos2d v2.0 and CCSpriteBatchNode
- Trisector v1.0.3 : Scoring and Graphics Update
- Trisector v1.0.2 : Explosion and Smoke Particles Update
- Trisector v1.0.1 : Universal Update
- Improved Tile Culling for a CCSpriteBatchNode
- Making of Trisector: Engine
- Making of Trisector: Maps
- Making of Trisector: Sound Effects
- Making of Trisector: Collision Detection
- Making of Trisector: Testing
- Making of Trisector: Music
Posted on 2013/06/11The sound effects of Trisector were designed to be minimalistic and 8-bit sounding. This article will describe the process that went into creating each sound used in Trisector.
Posted on 2013/06/08I’m pretty far from being a musician, but I seriously love music. Since I was trying to do Trisector solo, that meant I needed to make a song or two for the game.