December 2, 2013
Bethesda, MD, USA
press at SmashRiot com
(Best on iPad)
1.0.8 on 03/29/2014
Available on App Store:
Can Monetize LP Video:
Yes, with a link back to SmashRiot.com
Trisector (iOS Universal) is an arcade style side scrolling bullet filled shoot-em-up (SHMUP) that has a dash of cave flying and a heaping ton of bullets.
Fight as a mercenary investigating Tri-Corp’s activities through nine story levels. Navigate the terrain, collect power-ups, dodge and shoot enemy bullets and lasers to complete each level. Damaged and destroyed enemies have a chance to drop random power-ups, which often help re-shield a vulnerable player ship at just the right moment. Destroyed enemy bullets are converted into XP pods, which reduce the energy costs for firing the laser and absorbing a projectile with the shield. Each level has a set of story nodes to collect, each of which tells a portion of the Trisector story. Collecting all of the story nodes for a level will also provide additional starting bonuses for subsequent attempts at that level.
Trisector is designed to be a challenging SHMUP with an excessive amount of incoming bullets on the screen that the player has to carve a safe path through. The terrain elements force tough route movements, with sharp up or down movements being the most challenging due to moving the player out of the safe pocket of destroyed bullets.
• A heaping ton of bullets and lasers to dodge and destroy.
• Uncover Trisector’s story via story nodes that span the nine mission levels and one boss level.
• Energy powers both Shield and Lasers.
• Power-ups include Energy, Shield, Weapon Upgrades, Burst, Burst+, and more.
• Damaged and destroyed enemy ships spawn random items.
• Fight through swarms of enemy bullets, pattern bullets, and laser beams.
• Full game center support for achievements, fastest time leaderboards, and high score leaderboards, where the score multiplier is based on speed and selected difficulty mode.
• Full MFi Game Controller support
View on YouTube