Trisector is an arcade style side scrolling bullet filled shoot-em-up (SHMUP) that has a dash of cave flying and a heaping TON of bullets.
Set to 720p for best results – view on youtube
Fight as a mercenary investigating Tri-Corp’s activities through 9 story levels and 1 deadly boss level. Navigate the terrain, collect power-ups, dodge and shoot a path through a ton of bullets and lasers, and destroy the Tri-Corp fighters. Damaged and destroyed enemies have a chance to drop random power-ups and destroyed enemy bullets turn into XP pods (for reducing energy costs) or energy (for more survivability and offensive power).
• Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
• Training level
• 9 bullet filled Story levels and 1 Boss level
• Collect power-ups including a Shield, Weapon Upgrade, Burst, and more
• Bullets, Bullets, and more Bullets (and Lasers too)
• Random power-ups from damaging and destroying enemy ships
• Collect all of the Story Nodes in a level to earn a starting Energy, Weapon and Speed bonus
• Adaptive Difficulty option available for Normal Mode
• A Hard Mode for an additional challenge
• Dynamic music system that changes for each level and situation
• Comprehensive in game help and information via the Codex
• Retina ready with high resolution graphics and dynamic lighting
• Game Center support with Score and Time Leaderboards and Achievements
• No In-App Purchases or Ads
• Did anyone mention the heaping ton of bullets?
• Landscape device orientation
• Steer using Relative Touch, Tilt, on-screen Joystick, or MFi Game Controller
• Configurable control sensitivity
• Tap screen to fire
• Boost and Drag power-ups control ship speed
• Trisector works with iOS devices running iOS 7.0+ and is best on iPad.
Trisector is a Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices and is available on the App Store.